In the splendid setting of the Pollino Park, in Castelluccio Superiore at the Conservatory of Ethnobotany, a research and documentation centre for the study of applied Botany and Ethnobotany was the scene of several events, popular courses on ethnobotany, educational activities, conferences, workshops, and Training and Professional Update courses in Phytotherapy and Nutraceuticals reserved for Health professionals focused on Medicinal Plants. Dr Giovanni Canora, co-founder of the UNESCO Chair of Salerno was among the animators and coordinators of the events.
Seminars held between October and December 2022:
- 15th October 2022 event dedicated to Pollino Herbs and Mushrooms
- 4th NOVEMBER 2022, Training and professional updating in Phytotherapy and Nutraceutics: Meristemotherapy
- 12th November 2022: 1st anniversary of the Conservatory of Ethnobotany
- 14th November 2022: Training and professional updating in Phytotherapy: Physiological Activities: Obesity, Immune System, and Respiratory System
- -2nd December 2022, Training and professional updating in Nutraceutics: Immune, Digestive and Circulatory system